Vapers are looking for new ways to take their vaping experience a notch higher, both in terms of performance and enjoying their vape juice. If you belong to this group, then gather around this campfire. GeekVape Aegis Nano Replacement Pods are designed to take your vaping to the next level and keep you on cloud nine.
In this article, you will learn the two vaping methods, the meaning of sub-ohm vaping, and the advantages of the GeekVape Aegis Nano Pods.
Mouth to Lung Vaping vs Direct to Lung Vaping
Now, there are two methods of vaping. The first way is the classic MTL or mouth-to-lung, as it is commonly known. MTL imitates the feeling of a cigarette; mimicking the way people smoke tobacco cigarettes – drag the vapor into your mouth, and inhale into your lungs. Most vapes are MTL because they focus on giving you a “throat hit”
The second method of vaping is the DTL or direct to lungs. This method is also known as “Cloud Chasing”. For this method, the vapor is inhaled directly into the lungs. This means that you get a smoother throat hit and a more potent kick.
These two methods are known as classic vaping and sub-ohm vaping. Sub-ohm vaping is a performance-boosted style that produces thicker and larger clouds than regular vaping. So, what is the difference between Direct or Regular Vaping and Sub-ohm vaping? The answer is the coil and e-liquid PG/VG ratios.
For normal vaping, the coils used are between 1.6ohms and 2.4ohms with a 70PG/30VG e-liquid ratio. On the other hand, sub-ohm vaping uses coils between 0.5ohms and 1.5ohms with an 80PG/20VG e-liquid ratio.
What is Sub Ohm Vaping?
The physics behind sub-ohm vaping is really simple. When you have a device with a lower resistance, more power or charge flows through it. This means that your device will consume more battery power just to fire your vape.
All you need to know is this; the higher the resistance, the lower the power usage. This means the e-liquid will be cooler and you get to use your device for a longer period. On the other hand, the lower the resistance, the higher the power usage. This means a more heated and fired-up e-liquid. Also, since the power usage is higher, it reduces the battery life of the vaping device.
The winner between standard or regular vaping and sub-ohm vaping depends on the side of the fence you are sitting on. If you want to save your battery and enjoy everyday, throat hits, then standard vaping is ideal for you. but if you want thicker and intensified flavors hitting you in the guts, then sub-ohm vaping is your choice.
Standard vaping takes sides with the nicotine hit because it is MTL, while sub-ohm vaping takes experience and excitement because it is DTL.
What Are the Advantages of a Sub Ohm Vape?
Sub-ohm vaping is like releasing nitrous in your engine. With sub-ohm vaping, you get; higher power production, more intense/higher firing temperature, dragon clouds, adventurous flavor, and a bespoke vaping experience.
Here are some of the epic advantages of sub-ohm vaping;
- Beastly Cloud Production – Sub-ohm vaping produces bigger, denser, and thicker clouds. This is the reason cloud chasers with high VG juices prefer sub-ohm vaping. While blowing out beastly, nuclear-sized clouds is not acceptable in the office, you can knock yourself out with it in your private space or in a vaping-friendly environment.
- Smooth and Intense Flavor – High PG liquids for MTL devices deliver a good sucker punch. However, this is nothing compared to liquids from a sub-ohm device. here is the physics behind a sub-ohm device. more current flows through a sub-ohm coil, thereby heating up the flavor at a higher intensity. You taste the goodness and strength in every flavored e-juice.
- A Satisfying Lung Hit – Sub-ohm vaping hits the lung, delivering a “woah” effect – like you were hit by a train. Sub-ohm vaping delivers a truly satisfying mouth-to-lung hit,.
- Experience and Enjoyment over Nicotine Hit – While sub-ohm vaping doesn’t intensify the nicotine strength, the beauty of sub-ohm vaping is the experience and the enjoyment that it delivers. Although you won’t get the nicotine hit in your throat, however, nothing beats the thick clouds and intense, smooth flavor that hits you in the guts.
Why You Need the GeekVape Aegis Nano Replacement Pods?
For most people, they want more than thick gigantic clouds. They want to simmer and enjoy their e-juice flavor. The GeekVape Aegis Nano Replacement Pods help you do that. Now, when it comes to getting the most out of your e-juice, there are so many factors that affect it, from the wattage, wicking material, and how clean your tank is.
The Aegis Nano Pods have three features that help you enjoy your e-juice – Airflow, the perfect coil, and wattage control. Thanks to the two coils option, you can pair the replacement pods with a wide range of e-liquids. While the 1.2 Ohms works perfectly with e-juices that a 50/50 ratio and e-juices with high PG, the 0.6 Ohm coil supports beastly vapor production and it is best paired with e-juices of 60% VG or 70% VG – in other words, you should use premium e-juices with the 0.6 Ohm coil for the best experience.
Features of the GeekVape Nano Replacement Pods
- Kitted for the GeekVape Aegis Nano Pod Kit
- 2ml e-juice capacity
- Built-in coil design
- No messy coil changes
- Top filling design
- Easy to use and refill
- Withstand multiple refills and is built to last
- MTL/RDTL vaping
Visit Raven Route to get yours today and become a fire-breathing dragon.